Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Act one, scene 1-3, Do Anne and Peter seem to have typical teenage attitude toward their families?

I think Anne is person who is really like my sister. I think she is not really mature enough to take the responsebility of how they are suppose to act in the stuation where they are in a corner when a tiger is trying to get you. When I think of Peter, he more like quiet but he is more like stressed and mad person in the movie. Anne is really kind of trouble maker to the family but Peter is also like good thing to his cat but peter's mother sort of makes fun of Peter so Peter get mad sometimes. Such as when Anne spilled milk on Mrs. Vaan Dan's Coat and Peter got mad when his mother called Anne, Peter's girlfriend.

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2008 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Peter U said...

I agree with you but you wrote their characteristics,not things that show that they are teenagers. One you wrote in the last about Anne being Peter's girlfriend was a great example, but if there were few more examples it would have been a wonderufl blog. I think you made a nice connection between Anne and your sister.
Anyway how old is your sister??
Is she younger than Anne??
Nice Job

 
At May 8, 2008 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Caleb J. said...

yea, how old is your sister Jay-Ha?

Anyway, I think that you connected their attitues very well. And I do agree, I think that Anne and Perter are very mcuh like...well there is no such thing as a mormal teenager but these guys get pretty close.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home