Thursday, May 8, 2008

Act one, scene 1-3 What do you think would be the hardest part of life in the secret Annex: The fear of discovery, the need to keep silent for .......

There wasn't enough space for the title. "hours at time, the sharing of cramped quarters with strangers, or some other aspect? I think all of it could make things all scary but the most thing will be the thought that getting caught will be the number one. Staying with strangers will be number two and Silence will be third. If you get caught then you can die. Also staying with strangers will be strange. Staying quiet for all the time will be hard. I will be really hard but trying to live is good thing to do.

1 Comments:

At May 8, 2008 at 8:38 AM , Blogger LeonJJ said...

Although I agree totally agree with you, i think you can be greater in length;;;; anyways, The fear of having your lives at stake must be a torture, to be on your tiptoes to be paranoid about even single sound. The fear alone could have driven me nuts. Still I don't think being with the strangers would have been that bad...I mean if you're stuck in some attic for years, I rather have more people to talk to, even if they are strangers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home